|Image Courtesy of RugPadUSA|
Quick TIPS: Purchasing a Rug Pad
If you have ever wondered if the purchase of a rug pad is really necessary, wonder no more. We're offering just a few reasons, short and sweet, why you may want to snatch up a rug pad to go with your beautiful new rug.
1. Rug pads extend the life of your rug quite simply by keeping it in place. The slippage of a rug continually wears it down over time. Additionally, a rug that slips and slides can be very dangerous. Think of a rug pad as protection against rug slipping accidents.'
|Image Courtesy of AtticMag|
2. A rug pad can prevent build of bacteria, dust, mold or mildew, simply by providing a buffer between the rug and the floor.
3. Vacuuming a rug is so much easier, because there is no slippage and the extra padding helps to maintain the uniformity and clean lines of the rug.
4. The extra cushioning provided with a rug pad makes for very happy feet.
5. With the purchase of a rug $350 or more on RugPal, you receive a pad for free. It's our way of saying thank you and enjoy your rug to its fullest.