|DIY Bubble Gift Wrap|
If you are still contemplating what to get mom, it's never too late. Handmade gifts are personal, memorable, with plenty of room for your own creative expression. Give your mom the gift of handmade and even wrap it in handmade paper.
We selected a range of unique handmade gifts from, who else, the crafting genius Martha Stewart. From the very simple, to the very personal, each one can be tweaked to reflect your's and your mom's own personal style.
1. Notebook: Personalize a very plain moleskin notebook by adding a touch of you. Martha Stewart suggests adding pipe cleaner initials, a photo or even feather quills. Your journaling or scrapbooking mom has the perfect outlet for her creativity that will remind her of you.
2. Teas: Calm and peace are only a kettle away. Make your tea-loving mom a delicious selection of teas crafted entirely by the one who knows her best.
|A Selection of Handmade Teas|
3. Beaded Lariat: Make your mother a shimmering lariat necklace by combining metallic ribbon, sequins and a collection of beads. The final piece goes well the the most formal of occasions or the casually, stylish. Either way, your mom will be reminded of your crafty efforts every time she puts it on.
|DIY Lariat Necklace|
|Pop-Up Flower Card|
5. Desert Stand: Take some vintage plates and a cakestand hardware set to create a personalized, 3 tiered desert stand for Mom. It requires a bit of handy work, but the result is well worth it. The idea is presented on the Martha Stewart blog, but was originated by the popular DIY blog Honestly...WTF
|Vintage Plate Desert Stand|
6. Seashell Koalas: What to do with all of those seashells collection that grows wider everytime you head to the beach. Introducing the seashell koala. A naturally inspired gift using an abundance of resources from your own surroundings.
7. Tissue Paper Flowers: Paper posies brighten any occasion. They don't require water and they'll last forever in Mom's favorite vase.
8. Body Scrub: Give your Mom a spa in a jar by making her very own, spa quality, natural body scrub. The recipe is simple, but the results are perfection.
|Handmade Body Scrub|
9. Dip-Dyed Stationery: This hand crafted stationery can be created by dipping plain white announcement stationery into fabric dye of various colors.
10. We couldn't ignore ehe hand hooked Martha Stewart rug collection from the queen of handmade perfection. The Safavieh Martha Stewart Collection includes hand hooked and hand tufted beauty at discounts of 15% or more. What mom wouldn't love that.
|Safavieh Martha Stewart Collection|